Investment Banking – Internship
- Van Lanschot Kempen
- Banking, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate Services
- Required language
As Intern at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take responsibility, and have a steep learning curve. You are looking to experience what it takes to be an investment banker in a boutique environment, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors. You are eager taking the first steps in Investment Banking being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
You can't wait to make this happen by demonstrating your talents as an Intern. During the three-month internship period, you will operate as a fully-fledged team member and you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- collecting and analysing company and market information.
- preparing presentations for clients and prospects.
- performing detailed valuation and financial analyses in the context of corporate finance transactions.
Proactive, dedicated team player with affinity for the financial sector - this is how we can best describe you as Intern. Talents you use to guide our clients to a continuously changing world. By thinking things through and asking questions. You are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. In addition, you certainly have:
- reached the Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, econometrics, financial, business, legal or technical background. Within Life Sciences and Healthcare sector team, a scientific background is a strong plus.
- above-average grades.
- extracurricular activities.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
We are an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Van Lanschot Kempen represent professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
Turning talent into value. That's what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- a generous internship allowance;
- a travel allowance;
- an internship placement where you can really add value;
- valuable feedback and lots of opportunities to learn.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Diva Estanto at email@example.com
Please upload your cv and cover letter in English.