Private Equity Internship Dusseldorf
- Holland Capital
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, FinTech, IT
- Required language
Do you want to step into the exciting world of Private equity? This is your chance!
Holland Capital, an independent private equity firm with a focus on the Benelux & German mid-market, is looking for a full-time intern to join its buy-out team. Within 5 months, you will familiarize yourself with all aspects of the investment process to ramp up all skills related to PE investing.
About your role
- Support the buy-out team in all phases of the investment process
- Source attractive investment opportunities and screen inbound deal-flow
- Perform in-depth due diligence on commercial, strategic and financial level
- Build financial models that support our investment thesis
- Acquire expertise through extensive market research in themes of interest within our target sectors and markets
- Actively participate in meetings with inspiring founders and managers
We are looking for
- Fit with the lower mid-market and natural ability to connect with entrepreneurs
- Analytical, charismatic and pragmatic person with a proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills to articulate and underpin concepts, propositions and theses, both verbal and written
- Outstanding academic track record, at least completion of Bachelor and currently studying Masters (Business, Finance, Investments, Accounting, Econometrics, Engineering etc.)
- Preferably internship experience in Investment Banking, M&A, Private Equity, or (strategy) consulting
- Comfortable with Microsoft (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Fluency in German and English
- Private equity firm founded in 1981, based in Amsterdam and Düsseldorf
- Invested in 150+ companies and AUM of EUR 270m
- Sector-specialised teams for healthcare and technology and stage-specialised teams for buy-out and venture
- Strong reputation, good track record and an extensive network of leading entrepreneurs, investors and industry-experts
- Fun and entrepreneurial team of motivating professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Value creation through hands-on support, cooperation and extensive expertise in technology and healthcare
- Might know us from (former) investments in Wortell, Qsight IT, Defibrion, AMP, Mauritskliniek, Eshgro and Magnus
What do we offer
- Ability to gain insights and experience in an entrepreneurial setting
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day
- Experience all phases of a deal process due to our high deal volumes
- Competitive salary (EUR 1.100 / month)
- Work with and learn from a highly experienced team
- Delicious lunch and free access to our gym
Passionate about PE, entrepreneurship, and a fast-paced working environment? Please send us your application (short motivation and CV) via email (email@example.com) or contact +31 (0)6 4644 2611 .
These requirements give an indication of the profile we are looking for in this position. Research shows that mainly male candidates apply at a 60% match and women at a 100% match. Do you not meet all the requirements but do you think this is the position for you?
Then we invite you to apply.