Venture Capital Internship
- Holland Capital
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, FinTech, IT
- Required language
Do you want to step into the exciting world of Venture Capital?
Holland Capital is looking for a full-time intern to join our VC team. Within 5 months, you will familiarize yourself with all aspects of the investment process to ramp up all skills related to VC investing.
About your role
- Support the venture team in all phases of the investment process
- Source attractive investment opportunities and screen inbound deal-flow
- Perform in-depth due diligence on commercial, strategic and financial level
- Build expertise through extensive market research in themes of interest within our target sectors and markets
- Stress test unit economics and financial growth models
- Actively participate in meetings with inspiring founders
- Support and work with our portfolio companies
We are looking for
- Curiosity in technology or healthcare and its impact on humans, business and society
- Analytical, charismatic and pragmatic person with a proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills to articulate and underpin concepts, propositions and theses, both verbal and written
- Outstanding academic track record, likely with a degree in finance, economics, medicine or science
- Comfortable with analytics, numbers and Microsoft (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Investment firm founded in 1981, based in Amsterdam and Düsseldorf
- Invested in 150+ companies and EUR 270m assets under management
- Sector-specialised teams for technology and healthcare and stage-specialised teams for venture and buy-out
- Strong reputation, good track record and an extensive network of leading entrepreneurs, investors and industry-experts
- Fun and entrepreneurial team of motivating professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Value creation through hands-on support, cooperation and extensive expertise in technology and healthcare
- We have invested in (future) industry leaders such as Axual, Channext, ComplianceWise, Esdec, Eshgro, Rheocube, and Quantib
- We just raised a new VC fund to invest in fast-growing scale-ups in the Benelux and Germany
What do we offer
- Ability to gain insights and experience at a vibrant VC fund
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day
- Ample room to explore fields within your interest
- Competitive salary (EUR 1.100 / month)
- Work with and learn from a highly experienced team
- Delicious lunch and free access to our gym
Passionate about VC, entrepreneurship, and a fast-paced working environment? Please send us your application (short motivation and CV) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact +31 (0)6 55 161 391.
* These requirements give an indication of the profile we are looking for in this position. Research shows that mainly male candidates apply at a 60% match and women at a 100% match. Do you not meet all the requirements but do you think this is the position for you?
Then we invite you to apply.